Manager Introduced Guests
Woodlands Golf Club is a private golf club restricted to members, however green fee play is available for Guests upon application.
Please contact our Director of Golf Ethan Cowden via email firstname.lastname@example.org to request a tee time. All players are required to produce a Letter of Introduction from their home club.
Green Fee golf rates as at 1st January 2020 are as follows:
Local and Interstate: $200 International: $250
|Monday||– afternoon (subject to availability)|
|Tuesday||– all day (subject to availability)|
|Wednesday||– afternoon (subject to availability)|
|Thursday||– not available|
|Friday||– all day (subject to availability)|
|Weekends & Public Holidays||– not available|
Member Introduced Guests
Guests accompanied by a member (not more than 3 at any time) are able to play at a green fee of $80 inc GST plus competition fee (as applicable) on no more than 6 times per financial year.
Guests shall not play on Wednesdays (Women Members Day) during the period 1 March to 30 November, except when invited by the Womens Committee.
- No visitors are permitted on Thursdays, except with permission of the President, Captain or General Manager.
No visitors are permitted on Saturdays, except with permission of the President, Captain or General Manager.
- Members are able to introduce up to THREE Guests when the club is not hosting a special event
- Only ONE guest is permitted when the club is hosting special events
- A maximum of 12 Guests are applicable on any Sunday
- Full time students 25 years and under (upon suitable proof, ie student card) may play at a discounted green fee equal to half the normal Member introduced guest rate.
Members are reminded that it is a condition of the Liquor Licensing Act that all guests to the Club be signed in the Visitors Book by their sponsoring Member.
These conditions apply for all visits to the Club whether golf or social.
Green Fee Rates
|Manager Introduced Local and interstate||$200.00|
|Manager Introduced International||$250.00|
|Members Guest||$80.00/ $85.00 in competition|
|Members Guest 9-holes||$40.00|
|Members Guest Student/Junior||$40.00|