Membership at Woodlands Golf Club
It is true we have a great course. It is also true that we have an even greater Club. One visit and you will appreciate why together they represent such a rare and alluring proposition. Members are drawn as much by the genuine fellowship that envelops the Club – that essential element that complements the golfing experience – as they are the reputation of the course.
Having a good course, though, undoubtedly helps. Many of those lucky enough to have played here instantly gain an affection for the place – the beautifully manicured fairways, the feelings of being one with nature, it just feels a perfect fit.
To join Woodlands, a Proposer and Seconder are generally required, plus two referees, one of whom must be a member of the Club. However, if a candidate does not know a Woodlands Member he/she should contact the Club, who will then endeavour to facilitate the application accordingly.
Benefits of Membership
Membership has its privileges, so the old adage goes. Here are just a few compelling reasons why belonging to Woodlands Golf Club should be high on your list of priorities:
- The opportunity to play one of Australia’s finest golf courses as often as you like.
- At the same time enjoy an abundance of natural flora and fauna thanks to the Club’s sensitive environmental management policy.
- Get and maintain an active Golf Australia handicap.
- Many Club competitions with associated and historic silverware to play for.
- The chance to represent the Club in pennant competitions.
- Excellent off-course facilities in the form of the recently renovated and upgraded Club House.
- Meet like-minded individuals and enjoy the special rapport that comes with being a Woodlands member.
- Outstanding catering, with good food available seven days a week.
- A variety of memberships available to suit all needs.
- Fully stocked Pro Shop with knowledgeable staff.
- Golf tuition available seven days a week.
- Excellent practice facilities to hone long and short games.
- Easy access to book tee times.
- Frequent casual golf where new members can easily join in.
- Enjoy reciprocal golf at many clubs in Victoria, across Australia, and around the world.
- Friendly and welcoming staff always happy to help.
- Junior-friendly Club with a history of producing talented young players.
- Heavily discounted junior membership.
- Club House available to hire for functions.
- Active Club social calendar.