Par 5 – 467m: A realistic birdie opportunity to close out the round. A good drive can clear the crest of the hill and run down the slope, beware of the out of bounds fence along the right hand side. Cross bunkers 100 metres from the green can be carried by longer hitters, otherwise leave yourself a short iron to a receptive green protected by relatively shallow bunkers on the left side.
- 2018-Woodlands US Masters Breakfast (30-03-2018)
- Do You Have Your Head In The Sand? (28-03-2018)
- LEONARD HERMAN SHIELD & SUNDAY DINING- Sunday February 18th (06-02-2018)
- Victorian Girls Six Hole Challenge-ENTRIES CLOSE SOON (14-01-2018)
- Christmas Message (18-12-2017)
- Play 9 & Win a Tee Time at the Australian Open (12-10-2017)
- Our Reigning Club Champ into SA Amateur Final (28-09-2017)