Par 3 – 154m: A receptive green but well protected on the right and in the front by a set of deep bunkers. Anything left finds a steep slope that runs into a deep gully or thick rough beyond this. Players who fail to find this green from the tee can struggle to make par.
- 2018-Woodlands US Masters Breakfast (30-03-2018)
- Do You Have Your Head In The Sand? (28-03-2018)
- LEONARD HERMAN SHIELD & SUNDAY DINING- Sunday February 18th (06-02-2018)
- Victorian Girls Six Hole Challenge-ENTRIES CLOSE SOON (14-01-2018)
- Christmas Message (18-12-2017)
- Play 9 & Win a Tee Time at the Australian Open (12-10-2017)
- Our Reigning Club Champ into SA Amateur Final (28-09-2017)