Par 3 – 154m: A receptive green but well protected on the right and in the front by a set of deep bunkers. Anything left finds a steep slope that runs into a deep gully or thick rough beyond this. Players who fail to find this green from the tee can struggle to make par.
- Victorian Girls Six Hole Challenge-ENTRIES CLOSE SOON (14-01-2018)
- Christmas Message (18-12-2017)
- Play 9 & Win a Tee Time at the Australian Open (12-10-2017)
- Our Reigning Club Champ into SA Amateur Final (28-09-2017)
- Jason Simmons Resignation (29-08-2017)
- Woodlands Rock N Roll Dinner (06-08-2017)
- **NEW** WOODLANDS SUNDAY’S MIXED 4BBB MID-YEAR SERIES (01-06-2017)